On the opening day of International Conference on AIDS and STIs in Africa (ICASA), taking place in Mali under the theme “Africa’s...
In order to highlight the issue of HIV during the Community of Portuguese Speaking Countries (CPLP) Heads of State’s Summit and to...
HIV and AIDS estimates (2013)
- Number of people living with HIV
- 1,500 [1,300 - 1,800]
- Adults aged 15 to 49 prevalence rate
- 0.5% [0.4% - 0.6%]
- Adults aged 15 and up living with HIV
- 1,400 [1,200 - 1,600]
- Women aged 15 and up living with HIV
- Children aged 0 to 14 living with HIV
- Deaths due to AIDS
- Orphans due to AIDS aged 0 to 17