More than 35 students from 22 countries across sub-Saharan Africa, the Middle East and North Africa, Haiti and France have completed a...
A new handbook to help design and implement HIV programmes focusing on men who have sex with men (MSM) in the Middle East and North...
In “Standing Up, Speaking Out”, a new UNAIDS report launched today in Cairo, Egypt, 140 women living with HIV from 10 countries in...
HIV and AIDS estimates (2012)
- Number of people living with HIV
- 6,500 [4,300 - 10,000]
- Adults aged 15 to 49 prevalence rate
- <0.1% [<0.1% - <0.1%]
- Adults aged 15 and up living with HIV
- 6,300 [4,100 - 9,900]
- Women aged 15 and up living with HIV
- 1,400 [<1,000 - 2,100]
- Children aged 0 to 14 living with HIV
- Deaths due to AIDS
- <500 [<200 - <1,000]
- Orphans due to AIDS aged 0 to 17
UNAIDS Country Coordinator
Country progress reports - 2012PDF
National Commitments and Policies Instrument (NCPI) - 2012PDF