Men who have sex with men (MSM) and transgendered people are amongst the most stigmatized populations in the Middle East and North...
Injecting drug use is becoming an increasingly significant mode of transmission in the Middle East and North Africa. Experts gathered...
The UNFPA-supported Y-PEER initiative is a groundbreaking youth programme that raises HIV prevention awareness through street art, music...
HIV and AIDS estimates (2012)
- Number of people living with HIV
- Adults aged 15 to 49 prevalence rate
- Adults aged 15 and up living with HIV
- Women aged 15 and up living with HIV
- Children aged 0 to 14 living with HIV
- Deaths due to AIDS
- Orphans due to AIDS aged 0 to 17
Director a.i., Regional Support Team for Middle East and North Africa
Country progress reports - 2012PDF
National Commitments and Policies Instrument (NCPI) - 2012PDF