The HIV prevalence among people who inject drugs in the Libyan capital Tripoli is at an alarming 87% according to the results from...
As Libya celebrates the first anniversary of the 17 February revolution, UNAIDS together with the governing National Transitional...
A Libyan delegation headed by the Deputy Minister of Health Dr. Adel M. Abushoffa met with UNAIDS Executive Director Michel Sidibé on...
HIV and AIDS estimates (2012)
- Number of people living with HIV
- Adults aged 15 to 49 prevalence rate
- Adults aged 15 and up living with HIV
- Women aged 15 and up living with HIV
- Children aged 0 to 14 living with HIV
- Deaths due to AIDS
- Orphans due to AIDS aged 0 to 17
Director a.i., Regional Support Team for Middle East and North Africa
Country progress reports - 2012PDF
National Commitments and Policies Instrument (NCPI) - 2010PDF