Spending money on harm reduction programmes for people who use drugs not only is a good investment but it also saves lives. This was the...
The pioneering Vilnius Centre for Addictive Disorders in Lithuania is the focus of the second Dispatch from the Field, a web series...
HIV and AIDS estimates (2012)
- Number of people living with HIV
- [<1,000 - 1,800]
- Adults aged 15 to 49 prevalence rate
- [<0.1% - 0.1%]
- Adults aged 15 and up living with HIV
- [<1,000 - 1,700]
- Women aged 15 and up living with HIV
- [<200 - <200]
- Children aged 0 to 14 living with HIV
- Deaths due to AIDS
- [<100 - <200]
- Orphans due to AIDS aged 0 to 17