UNAIDS brought together 12 global and regional youth organizations working on HIV, Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights, and...
Addressing 60 Ministers of Finance and Health at a conference in Tunis on 4 July, UNAIDS Executive Director Michel Sidibé praised...
Meeting on 2-3 July with top officials of Tunisia’s new tripartite coalition government, UNAIDS Executive Director Michel Sidibé...
HIV and AIDS estimates (2012)
- Number of people living with HIV
- 2,300 [1,400 - 3,800]
- Adults aged 15 to 49 prevalence rate
- <0.1% [<0.1% - <0.1%]
- Adults aged 15 and up living with HIV
- 2,300 [1,300 - 3,700]
- Women aged 15 and up living with HIV
- <1,000 [<500 - 1,100]
- Children aged 0 to 14 living with HIV
- Deaths due to AIDS
- <100 [<100 - <200]
- Orphans due to AIDS aged 0 to 17
Director a.i., Regional Support Team for Middle East and North Africa
Country progress reports - 2012PDF
National Commitments and Policies Instrument (NCPI) - 2012PDF